Sunday, September 28, 2014

Round 2 - 1st Ride on my new 11R Replacement

Well it has been 12 days since my last ride as I was sick with some sort of virus. So glad I am feeling about back to normal. This is my first ride with my new 11R replacement as the 1st one had some creaking issues. ElliptiGO was great to work through the replacement process, so kudos to Beth and Sarah at ElliptiGO corporate for helping.  I also want to thank Phil at Palm Beach Bicycles for working with me as well as I purchased my 11R through them and delivered my new replacement to me. 1st class service.

We I got out before the heat kicked in. Along the way I was about to pass a runner who was running on the curb. Just as I was about to pass her, she decided to step off the curb without looking and I came within a few inches of hitting her.  That sure was a close call. It could have been somewhat ugly had I hit her going 18 MPH. 

 Later in the ride as I got to a red light, a man opened his car window and ask me, "What the heck is that". I smiled and told him it is an ElliptiGO and gave him my card. He thanked me and off he went.

As I went a little further I noticed the ground was very wet. Lucky me, I missed a rain cloud. I did not get wet, but gave my new ElliptiGO got a bath. 

All in all a good ride. Sure felt out of shape, but nothing beats a great ElliptiGO ride. I call it a good kick in the butt. 14.5 miles done.

No comments:

Post a Comment