Saturday, September 12, 2015

Testing Out New Swimming Goggles


I am testing out some new goggles and look forward to sharing my review on them. My first swimming session with them was a positive one. As I have a chance to use them over the next week or 2, I will post a full review. To learn more about these goggle, visit: http://amzn.to/1FEpZ2C

  • Swimming Goggles with Super ANTI-FOG coating treatment and UV protection. 100% PVC and latex free.
  • SOFT COMFORTABLE LEAKPROOF silicone gasket and DOUBLE BAND strap with secure position lock buckle.
  • Shatter resistant and ANTI-SCRATCH reflective MIRRORED ultra durable PC lenses to minimize glare with a 180 degrees distortion-free visibility.
  • Swim Goggles Best for triathlons, open water swims and other swimming recreational outdoor activities.
  • Comes with carrying PS case & a FREE silicone nose clip ($3.95 value). 60d MONEY BACK & LIFETIME WARRANTY, NO HASSLE returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment