Sunday, October 18, 2015

Skechers Performance Men's Go Walk 3 Charge Walking Shoe Review


Comfort is the best word that describes the amazing shoes by Sketchers. I had been looking for a really comfortable shoe that I can use for standing most of the day while I work and when I put them on for the first time, I knew I had a winner. Great shoe if you do trade shows. See my video review below.




To order the watch and read other reviews, visit: http://amzn.to/1PrXPQU


Men's Skechers® GO Walk 3 - Charge :: Feel energized with every step in the GO Walk 3, the latest in extremely comfortable technial walking shoes from the award winning GO line. Utilizing proprietary Resalyte cushioning, High Rebound GO Pillars and Shock Absorbing GO Mat Footbed technology, this shoe is the ultimate comfort walking shoe! This lightweight and comfortable shoe is perfect for walking, post exercise recovery and travel.

-Synthetic/Textile
-Imported
-Rubber sole
-Radically lightweight
-Two piece midsole constructed of resalyte and goga pillars energizes every step
-Breathable upper
-Full length goga mat energy return insole

No comments:

Post a Comment