Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats Review



I have not been a fan of Oatmeal for breakfast. With that said I have been looking to eat healthier. I have been working with Elissa Erman, registered nurse and Health and Wellness coach: www.universalcoachingservices.com to live a healthier life. Elissa suggested to try this brand and I have to say, it did not disappoint. see my video below for my review. To order the Oats and see other reviews: http://amzn.to/1SlpMuq

-Gluten Free; Vegan/Vegetarian; Kosher Pareve
-Manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility; R5-ELISA tested gluten free
-100% whole grain
-Prepare on the stove or in the microwave




About the Product:

Case of Four, 32 oz. bags (8 lbs. total)
Gluten Free; Vegan/Vegetarian; Kosher Pareve
Manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility; R5-ELISA tested gluten free
100% whole grain
Prepare on the stove or in the microwave












No comments:

Post a Comment