Sunday, April 5, 2015

Speedo I.M. Tech Paddles

After swimming with gloves for a long time, I started to think about the resistance they offer vs. swimming with paddles. I started doing research  and the reviews from people seemed to lean toward the paddles. So I started reviewing different paddles and gave the Speedo I.M. Tech paddles a go.

I swam for about 45 minutes and boy what a difference it really was swimming with the paddles. Far better resistance. Not only did I feel I had a better workout with my upper body, but with my legs as well. The paddles are very light weight and found them very comfortable as well. When I did take the paddles off after the swim, my finger felt sore for a few minutes, but then I was fine. I am really going to look forward to many great resistance swimming sessions to coming. Time to step up my swimming workout!

For product information and ordering. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment