Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Private Labeling Supplements

If you or someone you know or a company that is in need to private label supplements, please contact me as a friend of mine who is in the business for over 5 years can be of help and there can be a financial reward for you for the referral. 

Here is what he sent me earlier:

For the last 5 years I have been supplying wholesale Private Label supplements made for Amazon and other on-line sellers. I also supply MLM (network marketing) companies and I work with Celebrities and Athletes putting their own brands together.  We make all types of supplements, (protein shakes, weight loss, body building, brain health, anti-aging, healthy coffee), etc. 

Recently a friend of mine introduced me to a Hall of Fame NFL football player that you would all know and we are now making private label supplements for him and about to launch a big marketing campaign.  So if you know any celebrities or athletes or people who have a big following, let's discuss it and again it can be very lucrative for all of us including you of course. Amazon sellers and MLM companies are great referrals as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment