Saturday, October 15, 2016

EltaMD UV Sport SPF 50 Review

I have been using EltaMD since the summer and very pleased with it. It came as a recommendation from my Dermatologist. She explained the benefits of the ingredients that this has such as the Zinc Oxide. This will give you proper protection from the sun. I have been using it while active and sweaty and not having any issue with burning in my eyes. It smells good and does not have a greasy feel to it. I highly recommend this sunscreen if you want to properly protect your skin.

To order the sunscreen and read other reviews, visit: http://amzn.to/2ej3Wsw

EltaMD UV sport 50 is a  highly Water-resistant sunscreen designed for active lifestyles. Great for children, outdoor athletes and all skin types. Won't drip into your eyes or rinse off! Paraben-free.











No comments:

Post a Comment