Monday, October 3, 2016

Seoul Stone Shower Sensation

I was very excited when I learned about the Shower Sensation. Setting up was very simple. Just simply attach the Shower Sensation to your shower line. While I have a good shower head with very good pressure, I really enjoyed the stream of this shower. It provides very good pressure and you feel like you are getting the spa treatment. My skin and hair do feel softer then it normally does. As far as reducing water consumption, I will learn that when I see my future water bills. I highly recommend this shower head if you are looking for a great shower experience with very good pressure. See my video demo for your review. 

To order and read other reviews, visit: http://amzn.to/2diiI4o


  • Purify Water: 3 layers of mineralized stones will significantly reduce water impurity, chlorine, and bacteria which are the sources for damaged hair and dry skin. With the purifying effects, our handheld shower head will help you restore balance to your hair and body. 1 Spray Setting: Jetting
  • Increase Pressure up to 200%, Decrease Consumption and Say goodbye to low water pressure with our newly design handheld shower head, with 250 water laser perforated outlet technology, increasing water pressure up to 200% while conserving water consumption up to 35% vs. other standard handheld showers.
  • Soft to the Touch Turn your home into a private spa. Create powerful but gentle water flow with the Seoul Stone Handheld Shower Head and its 250 water jets, leaving your skin feeling soft.
  • Natural Spring Water The black Germanium Stone will turn your tap water into natural spring like water, leaving your skin feeling clean and hydrated.
  • Quick and Easy Installation: Easy to hook up and installs in 1 minute. No complicated tools needed. Fits any standard size hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment