Monday, March 11, 2013

Run Speed One X-Socks

Run Speed One X-Socks are Amazing. I never knew socks can feel so good on my feet. I have been researching X-Bionic and found they have some of the best technology when it comes to clothing. The shirts were out of my budget at the moment, but when I cam across these socks and the reviews, I said that these will work so I ordered them.

I have been riding the Elliptigo since January 2011 and one of the challenges has been my feet getting hot and tingling in my feet. This past Saturday, I did a 63 mile ride and got to try the socks for the first time. My feet felt great on the ride. They stayed cool, dry and no tingling. Then today I did a 27 mile ride and wore one of these socks on one foot and the socks I normally wear on the other feet. The foot with these socks definitely felt cooler and drier then the socks I have been wearing. These socks are a must have for all my future rides. Good new ladies, there is a version for you as well. Don't wait, order these and thank me later.
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment