Saturday, August 1, 2015

Kangoo Jumps And Lower Back Issues

As I have shared with you have I lower back issues. I am an owner of the Kangoo Jumps and after reading this article, I am looking forward once my sciatica flares down to start exercising in my Kangoo Jumps. If you have not tried on a pair yet, you will be amazed how much fun and what an awesome workout it really is. Even just walking in them will give you a great workout. 

To view Kangoo Jump models: Click Here

Why do doctors recommend KJ Article: Click Here
Medical Applications of Kangoo Jumps Article: Click Here
Defined Body Plates & Yoga  Wellness Studio Article: Click Here

The following testimonial is so similar to the issues I have. It gives me encouragement that I will be getting back on the Kangoo Jumps soon and really enjoying the workouts!

Dr. Testimonial (Article): I wanted to share with you a brief testimony of my results using Kangoo Jumps. Prior to using the KJ's, I had been an avid trail runner for many years. I had experienced significant pain in my lower back (L4-L5) region, and an MRI confirmed that I had a degenerative, herniated disc, which was pressing on my sciatic nerve causing a condition known as Sciatica. Since my condition was degenerative, there was no prognosis for recovery. In addition, I had to discontinue all running, as I had incurred injuries to my right knee and hip which were exaggerated by my running. I discontinued running for a period of 2 years, at which point I discovered your wonderful product. I must admit that I was skeptical upon first seeing the Kangoo Jumps, but was desperate to find a way to resume running. It has been 4 months since I have purchased the KJ's, and I cannot offer enough praise for this product. Not only have I been able to resume running, but I have done so completely pain-free! I can only contribute my rehabilitation to the KJ's, as they have strengthened the muscles, joints, and ligaments in the areas where I had experienced injuries. I run approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours daily on the KJ's at an aerobic pace of 150-160 BPM. I run on pavement, trails, and professional track and the KJ's are always up to the challenge. I have never enjoyed exercise this much in my life, where I actually seek every opportunity I can to use the KJ's. I have recommended them to my patients, and they have been pleased with the results as well. Furthermore, I wish to express my appreciation to both Sue and Denis at the Head Office for their excellent customer support. I will continue to be an avid supporter of Kangoo Jumps, and offer cheers to the Kangoo Jumps team for the creation of this wonderful product as well as their ongoing commitment.

Dr. Dan Duryea
Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA
January 2007 



No comments:

Post a Comment