Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 11 - Everyday In May Challenge

I decided to sleep a little later this morning (7 AM)-LOL. I was not sure where I wanted to ride, so I decided to ride over to A1A along the ocean. It was a bit breezy. Stopped along the way and of course people were asking me about the EllitiGO. I then looked at the Ocean and cracked up. There was a couple there looking out to the Ocean and a tractor blocked their view. Was very funny. They had the entire beach to sit at and this is what they had to look at. The tractor did finally move. All in all, it was a nice ride and good workout! Result: 22.79 miles. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!






No comments:

Post a Comment