Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 3 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 3 was a good hard ride. The humidity was very high to say the least! The winds were not too bad, but did he pockets of decent winds. I was hoping to see the sunrise, but it was to cloudy. The ride was an emotional one as well as it was 7 years ago today that I put my dog Sparky down. The first picture I took with him was January 1991 and the later picture was the day I put him down. He was an amazing dog. Result: 40.15 miles completed.

Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!





No comments:

Post a Comment