Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 14 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 14 almost did not happen and I was doing work on my Elliptigo, changing out my load wheels and ran into problems removing them. Luckily I was able to after several hours. The morning started out looking like it was going to be a nice morning and then saw the radar. Sure enough it rained for a little bit and then cleared up for a little while so I took advantage and got my ride in. Phew! Result: 15.08 miles. 


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!




No comments:

Post a Comment