Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 31 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 31, the last day! What a day it was! I got up by 5 AM to leave at the latest by 6 AM. So I am finally ready to go and sure enough it starts pouring! So it wasn't until finally 8 AM when I was able to head out. I rode over to A1A and went up to Boynton Beach where the Pier is, but did not stop on the Pier. As I was heading back I had stopped to rest for a few minutes and the Chief of Police stopped. I got worried I did something wrong. He just wanted to know about the ElliptiGO. Ha! Phew! I was wrong. I was laughing to myself and was thinking about policemen and doughnuts and they would be too out of shape for the ElliptiGO, but of course I did not say anything. As I headed down to Boca Raton, I was hit with a rain cloud. It actually felt good with the rain coming down as it was quite hot out. Thank goodness once again for the Da Brim sporty brim keeping my head covered. I stopped once to clean the load wheels due to road grime and then kept going. As I was heading back to the house, I spotted another ElliptiGO rider on A1A which was very rare for me to see. I stopped the rider to say hello and took a picture with him. Finally I made it back to the house. Overall I felt really great! The SaltStick Plus product: http://amzn.to/1lQTXFH was a huge help to me getting through the day! I am a huge believer of the product and recommend it to anyone who is active with athletics. It will give you some serious stamina! Well it was a fantastic day! Result: 45.16


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!




No comments:

Post a Comment