Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 20 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 20 was a nice morning. I made sure to get up extra early so I can get to the ocean nice and early and see the sun over the horizon. I found my new favorite spot to get a great view of the sunrise. On the way back I saw a neighbor with a couple of parrots on her shoulder so I stopped. They are a Brazilian Parrot. Beautiful. She put one of them on my shoulder. The Parrot was very friendly and I was able to pet it without any issues. While the winds continue to be fairly strong, it was a great workout even though my legs were a bit tired! Result: 20.25 miles.


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!








No comments:

Post a Comment