Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 23 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 23 was a beautiful morning! Not a cloud in the sky. Simply awesome! Winds were not a factor most of the ride, but got a little breezy at the end of my Ride. The sunrise was fantastic. I just love it. Today's ride took my up to Delray Beach and back. Nice ride. Luckily there is a fair amount of shade so it allows me to stay cooler and reduce the amount of riding in the sun even though it was early in the morning. When I got back, I cleaned my Elliptigo and sat by the pool and the next thing you know, I fell asleep. I was simply very tired. This has been a great challenge thus far. Great workout today! Result: 25.21 miles.


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!











No comments:

Post a Comment