Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 18 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 18 was a windy one! I thought yesterday was suppose to be the windy day. Well I pushed on through regardless. I decided to venture over to A1A and ride along the coast which is my favorite place to ride. On the way there, I stopped by the FAU Owls and their stadium. Nice stadium! On the way back, I stopped in the Spanish River Park in Boca Raton and found this great tunnel that leads to the beach. It was beautiful when I got through. I enjoyed sitting there for a few minutes looking out into the ocean. On the way back, I found additional roads to ride along as I was enjoying being out and about regardless of the winds. Overall, a great workout! Result: 25.44 miles.


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!






No comments:

Post a Comment