Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 24 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 24 ride was a nice one. Not a cloud in the sky. Simply beautiful out. I did sleep a little later, but not too late as it is suppose to get to about 90 degrees. I stopped by the end of the runway at Boca Raton Airport for a quick picture before heading over to ride along the ocean. The breeze was not much of a factor until I started going back inland. My legs were really feeling it good today. On the way back, I took a turn onto a trail near a park where people walk, run and bike. As I was passing a runner, he was applauding me. Pretty cool to be applauded, but the ElliptiGO is an amazing bike and people are simply amazed by it. The last 1/2 a mile was a quick sprint as I was listening to music and it got me fired up. I got up to about 24 MPH. Love it! Great workout today! Result: 21.10 miles.


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!


No comments:

Post a Comment