Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 30 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 30 ride was a pretty good one although it was very humid! I did get off to a later start than I wanted as around 4 AM the rains were coming down hard! I wanted to make sure when I was ready to go, the roads were going to be somewhat dried up. So off I went. Did my loop from the Boca area to Delray Beach and back. The grounds were still fairly wet. It just makes cleaning the ElliptiGO a bit longer. I got a great shot of part of the Golf Course in Broken Sound. Well my goal was to do more then I did, but I had to get back. When I did get back, I took my jump in the pool! Good workout! One day to go and then it's recovery time for me :) Result: 20.30


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!


No comments:

Post a Comment