Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 28 - Everyday In May Challenge

Day 28 ride was a nice one. It was a bit humid, but there was a slight breeze. It helped getting out a little earlier although toward the end of the ride, the sun was out and I was starting to feel that heat kicking in. I rode along A1A. It was rather quiet out there which is nice as I had to the road to myself :). Today was the first day I tried SaltSticks as they were highly recommended. I took one 20 minutes into my ride and within a few minutes, I noticed a great increase in energy and my legs were feeling better. I look forward to continue taking the product and see how much they help my rides. When I got home, I jumped right into the pool. AHHH!!!! All in all, a great ride! Result: 23.17


Elliptigo has put together a great May Challenge! To ride everyday. You choose a 5, 10 or 20 mile day: http://www.elliptigo.com/every-day-in-may. I have committed to do at least 10 miles every day. I will certainly do more than that, but looking forward to the challenge and if it rains, luckily I will ride indoors on my trainer!


No comments:

Post a Comment